IGNORED

New 2019 PRGE Releasese Now Available in AtariAge Store!

Albert

Albert, 
I completely understand  needing to take a break from the store for a bit. I know that orders that are placed now will not be shipped until Feb (although you can get some older titles on Ebay through the store shipped right away), but what about orders from early December that have bot shipped yet, and are still in a pending status? Are those going to be shipped out in Feb also? 

Thanks, 

-Jeff

• Like 1

Just now, jefffulton said:

but what about orders from early December that have bot shipped yet, and are still in a pending status? Are those going to be shipped out in Feb also? 

Nope, a good number of them will ship today, and then another large batch on Tuesday.

..Al

• Like 2

1 hour ago, D Train said:

@Albert how is stock on the galagas and the atari voxes?  I haven't had a chance to order yet.

I'm out of AtariVox+ units at the moment.  Sold 100 of them in less than a month!  Will get another batch of parts ordered so I can add more stock to the store.  Galagon I'm running low on boxes already, so will need to get more of those as well.

..Al

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, adamchevy said:

Have any more games shipped from the Atariage store in February?

I'll be shipping a large batch of orders starting tonight and going into tomorrow.  Assembling a whole bunch of boxed games at the moment, which is the last thing I need to do before the shipping frenzy begins!

..Al

• Like 2