IGNORED

Semi-Off-Topic Oddball Coincidence

Mehridian Sanders

I typed this Title in and thought. That's a damn close definition of me.

Anyways, my question is :

How Many Matt's Do we have here? What other strange coincidences are you noticing?

We got JediMatt42, Myself, Matthew180.. and I believe there to be more. The power of Matt compels you!

Matthew Epler worked on a TI Keyboard to USB Mod. Seems a Lot of Matt's were made between 1970 and 1985. (1978 Here)

I am finding that strange coincidences are running a little rampant lately. I work on the 3rd Floor, I work for a group with 3 in the acronym, and I am one of 3 "Matt's" in the group.

What strange coincidences have you been seeing lately?

Edited by Mehridian Sanders
Title Correction

1 hour ago, Mehridian Sanders said:

I typed this Title in and thought. That's a damn close definition of me.

Anyways, my question is :

How Many Matt's Do we have here? What other strange coincidences are you noticing?

We got JediMatt42, Myself, Matthew180.. and I believe there to be more. The power of Matt compels you!

Matthew Epler worked on a TI Keyboard to USB Mod. Seems a Lot of Matt's were made between 1970 and 1985. (1978 Here)

I am finding that strange coincidences are running a little rampant lately. I work on the 3rd Floor, I work for a group with 3 in the acronym, and I am one of 3 "Matt's" in the group.

What strange coincidences have you been seeing lately?

Doe it "Mat"ter? ??

• Haha 4

Names are in style at different times.  (How many Susan's do you know who are less than 60 years old?)

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Matthew
"The name suddenly became very popular in the U.S. in the 1960s, with Matts appearing on many Western (e.g., Gunsmoke's Marshall Matt Dillon) and other TV shows."

Are all the Matts about the same age? :)

Names are in style at different times.  (How many Susan's do you know who are less than 60 years old?)
https://nameberry.com/babyname/Matthew
"The name suddenly became very popular in the U.S. in the 1960s, with Matts appearing on many Western (e.g., Gunsmoke's Marshall Matt Dillon) and other TV shows."

Are all the Matts about the same age? [emoji4]

41 standard solar cycles here

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, Ksarul said:

Actually, one of my coworkers named his daughter Willow. . .so it may be a bit more common than you intuit, @Opry99er

What year was the movie "Willow" released?  Did either set of parents have exposure to the movie?  How old are these Willows?