IGNORED

Miniature Golf - game in development

sometimes99er

• 1 month later...

The game

I looked at the code, and the last changes I made was March 15th. Gamedesign and programming har plummeted big time. The Corona has changed quite a few priorities.

The last thing I was doing, was redesigning the ball movement and collision detection. Often it's said, if it works, don't change it. The optimization and decision flow should however save a lot of CPU. And quite a few future games and demos could take advantages of this (like having more objects in a frame).

Right now, I'd like to get back in some gamedesign and programming, but the feel is more for a detour (other game projects).

The headache

Since part of some "reopening of society", I've been around, including acupuncture, MR- and CT-scans. Next up is a neurologist in a few days. Have had this thing for a year now.

• Like 3

? Yes, I´ve been thinking about this project a few days now, meaning to ask how it progress, now I know, thanks!

The headache:

Let me put it this way, if the neurologist don´t find anything I will send you a few questions to see if there are something that has been overlooked.

I mean, there are not many things that causes headache.

Before I leave this topic, low (animal)fat intake and low cholesterol causes an annoying and unpleasant headache. 

Best wishes!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sometimes99er said:

The headache

Since part of some "reopening of society", I've been around, including acupuncture, MR- and CT-scans. Next up is a neurologist in a few days. Have had this thing for a year now.

Sounds like you've ruled out the most serious etiologies (anatomical malformations, increased intra-cranial pressure, brain turmors, glaucoma, hypertension). What remains is more difficult to tackle and multi-factorial. Have you seen an endocrinologist to rule out hypermetabolic states like thyroid or adrenal issues? How about a glucose fasting test? Have you had an EEG?

Barring any apparent organic causes, I would certainly consider an elimination diet looking for food triggers. A dietitian can be of great help here.

I really do hope you get to the bottom of this and get better. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nick99 said:

The headache:

Let me put it this way, if the neurologist don´t find anything I will send you a few questions to see if there are something that has been overlooked.

I mean, there are not many things that causes headache.

Before I leave this topic, low (animal)fat intake and low cholesterol causes an annoying and unpleasant headache. 

Best wishes!

Thanks for the offer. I'll write you a PM (Personal Message). 

22 hours ago, Vorticon said:

Sounds like you've ruled out the most serious etiologies (anatomical malformations, increased intra-cranial pressure, brain turmors, glaucoma, hypertension). What remains is more difficult to tackle and multi-factorial. Have you seen an endocrinologist to rule out hypermetabolic states like thyroid or adrenal issues? How about a glucose fasting test? Have you had an EEG?

Barring any apparent organic causes, I would certainly consider an elimination diet looking for food triggers. A dietitian can be of great help here.

I really do hope you get to the bottom of this and get better. 

Thanks.  I'll write you a PM (Personal Message).