IGNORED

Regarding the upcoming Season 12

(For this post)

Everyone who wants 1 single game, lasting 2 weeks click LIKE.

Or if you prefer Season 11. 2 games at same time, lasting 2 weeks each click THANKS.

This will help decide things

Seems these two are the more popular choice, rather then 1 week change like the 2600 club.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Jacob if its going to be two weeks a game , why dont we do what you did a few years back. Have 5 games poll for a week and have people vote on the next game played. This way if someone is missing a game on the 125 there can be a chance of not playing it.. Just a thought. Thanks again for running the HSC and giving us a chance for some input on the next season.. 

Cheers Bro...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, m-crew said:

Oh if that's too much work for you just ignore that post...  Sometimes I think to much... lol 

No its fine, I was thinking of maybe bringing polls back, as I have a bunch of game choices from you all, like happy trails, D&D, Tron games etc which havent got in yet, and might help us find the majority... but more predictible, probably lessen the odd titles which dont get played.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JacobZu7zu7 said:

No its fine, I was thinking of maybe bringing polls back, as I have a bunch of game choices from you all, like happy trails, D&D, Tron games etc which havent got in yet, and might help us find the majority... but more predictible, probably lessen the odd titles which dont get played.

How would a game like D&D be scored for the HSC since it doesn’t have a score in the game?

26 minutes ago, mr_me said:

AD&D would be scored as level, remaining men.  Maximum score of 4,3.  You could break a tie by submitting multiple games.  I don't know about you guys but I've never beaten level four 

Yes that will work. Also Tarmin has final score after being defeated.

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

AD&D would be scored as level, remaining men.  Maximum score of 4,3.  You could break a tie by submitting multiple games.  I don't know about you guys but I've never beaten level four 

Love the first AD&D and I only play it on level 4.  Beaten it many times. It’s one of my all time favorite games and my number 1 for the Inty. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

In the Tron thread, Jacob said we'd be moving to a new game starting each week, but still running for 2 weeks each, so should get something new this coming weekend. 

In the meantime... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BUY TRON DEADLY DISKS!!! Ahem. ?

Someone here should be able to hook you up with a loose cart for cheap, I would think. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

In the Tron thread, Jason said we'd be moving to a new game starting each week, but still running for 2 weeks each, so should get something new this coming weekend. 

In the meantime... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BUY TRON DEADLY DISKS!!! Ahem. ?

Someone here should be able to hook you up with a loose cart for cheap, I would think. 

I think you mean Jacob.  Yes it looks like we will start moving the season a bit faster now with a new game every week.  This is what we've done in the past and it worked great.  ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I think you mean Jacob.  Yes it looks like we will start moving the season a bit faster now with a new game every week.  This is what we've done in the past and it worked great.  ? 

Jacob, yes. Sorry, Jacob!! ?

• Like 1