IGNORED

FS: Switchboxes (composite, component) Take them all CHEAP **SOLD!!**

eightbit

Two component three way switchboxes, Three Radio Shack a/v (with s-video) switchers and one cheapie round switcher.

I no longer have use for these boxes and just want to offload them in one shot. Nothing wrong with them, they work GREAT. I just migrated most of my stuff to SCART and only have a few machines using S-Video which I have a box for. 

Take all of these boxes, $40 shipped in the USA! 

PM!

***SOLD!!***

sb1.jpg

sb4.jpg

sb3.jpg

sb2.jpg

Edited by eightbit

Adding PC Engine:

1. White PC Engine (not retrobrited...just well kept!)

2. USA power supply

3. Third party controller with PC Engine adapter (this is a GREAT controller by the way!)

4. Engine Block AV (allows PC Engine to output composite, s-video, or RGB)

5. HD Retrovision Genesis 2 cable (works for RGB and audio through the Engine Block AV!)

6. Joystick extension cable

$200 $190 $180 $170 takes the set, shipped.

PC Engine and accessories sold. HDRetroVision cable is still available.

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0982.JPG

Edited by eightbit

11 minutes ago, Punisher5.0 said:

Those component switchers are awesome. I have one and love it. Great price too

They work great. I had all of my consoles connected to these (looped one to the next switch at the cost of one input) and everything was crisp. I am dithering down my collection to just vintage computers now, and only one computer is using component (Amiga) so I have no use for the boxes. I am basically giving these away as I am sure after shipping I will make ten bucks ;)

Bump again, price lowered once again. I have this PC Engine set on ebay currently, but I would MUCH rather it go to a forum member. It is a superb little set. Either start a Japanese HuCard collection, or use your TG16 collection with it (you will need a converter), or simply buy a Turbo Everdrive and play everything ;)

I can sweeten the deal that whoever buys your PC Engine, I have original controllers available, and Hori fighting commander (controller not fight stick) and a Avenue Pad 6.

So if you are holding off because you want other controllers, don't worry about it! Buy his console then get in touch with me for another controller!

The PC Engine rocks and most of the great HU card games aren't bad at all price wise.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...