IGNORED

ColecoVision/ADAM games For Sale

jblenkle

I am posting here rather than the For Sale area because I am in need of ColecoVision/ADAM enthusiasts. An expensive vacation has left me short of cash to renew domain registration and hosting for my ADAM Family Computer System web page which I've maintained for 22 years!!! As such, I'm selling off some of my ColecoVision games. Most require the SGM. All are $40 each plus shipping (U.S. shipping only, sorry). I need to raise $189.94 by the end of December. I'm listing 12 games, but as I only need to sell five. Once that goal is reached, the rest will be taken off sale.

You can find the list and instructions here at the old site of my web page:

http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer

Thanks

Joe Blenkle

31 minutes ago, jblenkle said:

I am posting here rather than the For Sale area because I am in need of ColecoVision/ADAM enthusiasts. An expensive vacation has left me short of cash to renew domain registration and hosting for my ADAM Family Computer System web page which I've maintained for 22 years!!! As such, I'm selling off some of my ColecoVision games. Most require the SGM. All are $40 each plus shipping (U.S. shipping only, sorry). I need to raise $189.94 by the end of December. I'm listing 12 games, but as I only need to sell five. Once that goal is reached, the rest will be taken off sale.

You can find the list and instructions here at the old site of my web page:

http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer

Thanks

Joe Blenkle

PM sent

1 hour ago, jblenkle said:

Sale is over - goal ACHIEVED!!! Thanks to those of you who bought games.

SPECIAL THANKS TO TPR WHO DONATED MOST OF THE MONEY I NEEDED TO KEEP MY ADAM WEB PAGE ALIVE.

It will return within a week hopefully. I just have to renew my domain and change hosting companies.

You're very welcome! Anything to help the community! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1