IGNORED

McWill modded Lynx issue

Iwantgames:)

Ok so my lynx was working fine I put it it up for a week or so and when I tried to load up Silas Adventure on my Agacart it would load the title page just fine but then go to a black screen (I could still hear the SFX of the sword slash tho). I thought my Agacart had died but then I tried some more carts and everyone of them has issues. I'm posting some pictures of Rampage to show somewhat what's going on

IMG_20191217_052734187.jpg

IMG_20191217_052751849.jpg

IMG_20191217_052807438.jpg

IMG_20191217_052818776.jpg

Yours was the one with the odd pixel issues in the lower left corner right? At the time when I sent McWill a video of that issue, he stated the Suzy was likely to blame. Now it looks like you have more graphic corruption happening beyond a few stray and blinking pixels. So...first guess is what McWill advised me back then..the Suzy is likely to blame here.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, rj1307 said:

@Marss also had problems with the graphics in the console, I replaced Suzy and everything works fine. At 99% I confirm the diagnosis that Suzy is damaged.

where did you find suzy chips? on dead lynx, right? But in majority case of dead lynxes (just whit/brown screen but nothing more),  9V burn the chips, no?

But in the majority of dead lynx cases (just white / brown screen but nothing more), the 9V burns chips, right?