IGNORED

A question of shirts.

Mehridian Sanders

1 hour ago, Sid1968 said:

Wouldnt be a screenshot of Dragonslairingame be a good idea for a TI-Shirt?... certainly a TI99-Logo must be on the Shirt to show that this games runs on it... Maybe Tursi can give us some great looking screenshots... Oh... and since iam on a very strict chocolate diet i need size XXXL ?

I would not touch that -- licensing.

@ti99iuc  A couple of your designs interest me.  I would be happy to lay them out and put them up.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sid1968 said:

Wouldnt be a screenshot of Dragonslairingame be a good idea for a TI-Shirt?... certainly a TI99-Logo must be on the Shirt to show that this games runs on it... Maybe Tursi can give us some great looking screenshots... Oh... and since iam on a very strict chocolate diet i need size XXXL ?

The pixels wouldn't print terribly well anyway, but there should be plenty of source material in the "proof of concept" videos, they're already higher resolution than source, and captured raw. ;)

I can't do it, since I signed an agreement. ;)

12 hours ago, ti99iuc said:

Here you can see some drawings i made for possibile T-shirts i had in mind :)

http://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pageid=130&pagina=gall_varie&data=varie&album=TI99-Arts

image.png.19e9693708192482d51cd72e7c2bd0ba.png

image.png.f3dd2eb21ede77794f60e5e0aab5dde3.png

You are very creative! Nice. I like your parsec shirt best.

Could you do that with a TI-99 Logo. I see my belly and me with that Shirt walking on the Beach and all women looking after me... Everybody knows that women loves computernerds... ?

Edited by Sid1968
  • Like 1