IGNORED

Is this Xmas 1982 or 2019? Lol!

IMBerzerk

This is something fun I do now for the past 4 years... an 80's retro Christmas tree.  If you look closely, there is a ton of stuff, some of it re-issue and some of it from days long past.  The ornaments are all mostly my stuff from when I was a kid, the tree is mine from about 1988... and the star... lol... early 80's.  And the incandescent flower lights... classic mid 80's donated by my wife...complete with flashing bulbs!  Lol!  Gaudy!!!

The toys are all from back in the day, some were mine, some were eBay finds.  Most notable is Mike's Bike from Stranger things... however... I modded the crap out of it as the Schwinn version was waaaaay off.

Take a close look and see if there is anything you remember... from a time long gone, but never forgotten.  :)

Merry Christmas fellas!

IMG_20191221_175041332.jpg

IMG_20191221_221726845.jpg

IMG_20191221_221755209.jpg

Edited by IMBerzerk
  • Like 15

Well. I've seen the reviews... and that WILL be under the Retro-Tree in the future!   I like what I see so far.  Beats having all those disks laying around and all the issues I had in the later years with my original C64.. all avoided with a nice looking remake!

Can't wait!

• Like 1

On December 21, 2019 at 10:11 PM, IMBerzerk said:

This is something fun I do now for the past 4 years... an 80's retro Christmas tree.  If you look closely, there is a ton of stuff, some of it re-issue and some of it from days long past.  The ornaments are all mostly my stuff from when I was a kid, the tree is mine from about 1988... and the star... lol... early 80's.  And the incandescent flower lights... classic mid 80's donated by my wife...complete with flashing bulbs!  Lol!  Gaudy!!!

The toys are all from back in the day, some were mine, some were eBay finds.  Most notable is Mike's Bike from Stranger things... however... I modded the crap out of it as the Schwinn version was waaaaay off.

Take a close look and see if there is anything you remember... from a time long gone, but never forgotten.  :)

Merry Christmas fellas!

IMG_20191221_175041332.jpg

IMG_20191221_221726845.jpg

IMG_20191221_221755209.jpg

That is very cool. It's all the stuff I would have wanted back in '84.   

• Like 1