IGNORED

Adventure/Star Flashbacks

AAA177

Been busy so haven't kept up with all the flashback units this fall/winter so far. Didn't even know about the Star and Adventure versions. They seem pretty cool, with the NES Star Wars games and Maniac Mansion

Curious if these are hard to find in stores. I noticed only Wal-Mart online seems to have them (as well as the Legends, which I will look to pick up, hopefully). Thought the Blast units would be in CVS (picked up one there last year) but so far haven't seen them there. Also haven't seen them in Target or any brick/mortar. Not even on Amazon as far as I see, but I mostly want to pick these up in stores instead of via the web. 

Just wanted to see where people are getting them, thanks...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've never seen the Adventure one in stock anywhere (and I wouldn't buy it, what with the horrendous "blur filter" all these Blast products seem to have), but I must admit that I'm surprised by the game selection.  I rather wish they'd try to get some of these titles released on other platforms -- like Maniac Mansion on the Switch.