IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

no that was a separate club.

However it might be a good idea to combine the 2 clubs for next year and offer:

1)a combined rom bank of colecovision & intellivision & other roms

2)the club game could be option of a colecovision or an intellivision game with the option purchase both.

3 hours ago, ZillaRUSH said:

Where we due to have access to the Intellivision vault as well?

Edited by digress

9 hours ago, H.E.R.O. said:

With all that's going on in the world and we have zero idea how long before the cartridges can be assembled and shipped out I wonder if sending out the rom of the 2020 club to members will be considered. 

Indeed, with all that's going on, our activities have been slowed down a bit
We're not sure how things are going to be in the next weeks, so we'll have to wait and see 

Meanwhile, stay safe everyone
And don't buy all the toilet paper and all the purel  ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a quick update:

The games are ALL ready to ship, the only thing left to have is all the Membership Cards
We're waiting for those Membership cards and as soon as we get them, we'll start shipping 
And please, a quick note to remind you to keep the Club game a secret, I don't want to see again what I saw with the previous year's game.
Flipping the game on ebay is a no, no and will probably get you banned from the Club. 
Thanks for understanding.

Other than that, we're pretty much on schedule

• Like 7

On 5/5/2020 at 10:04 PM, retroillucid said:

Here's a quick update:

The games are ALL ready to ship, the only thing left to have is all the Membership Cards
We're waiting for those Membership cards and as soon as we get them, we'll start shipping 
And please, a quick note to remind you to keep the Club game a secret, I don't want to see again what I saw with the previous year's game.
Flipping the game on ebay is a no, no and will probably get you banned from the Club. 
Thanks for understanding.

Other than that, we're pretty much on schedule

This is a good update. Haven't been checking in as was grinding hard in GTA Online with the 2x payouts & RP on warehouses & MC biz's. Now all I got to do is daily objectives, spin the lucky wheel and play three card poker for a few weeks. :D 

GTA Online aside, I'm glad we're at the shipping point and will soon see what the super secret club arcade game will be this time around then I gather wait a period of time for fellow members to receive said game then we get the rom file like last club year. 

It's still exciting to wonder what game it could be. It was never said it was a well known arcade game just one that was never made into a home version anywhere... so who knows...Mr Do's Wild Ride??? Wait...wasn't that on MSX? GAHHH!

17 minutes ago, Loafer said:

retroillucid:  I'm having a soso day so need a pick-me-up lol.  Just curious if you got the membership cards in yet? :)

I had a meeting with Toby last weekend, he gave me my copy of this year's club game (Look fantastic btw) 
He also told me he should get the cards very soon. 
That's the only missing part of the puzzle actually.

It's really just a matter of time before you all get your Membership stuff :) 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Loafer said:

I'll accept a digital version of the membership card, please mail game today lol

I can't blame you, I know the feeling of waiting for something exciting 

We could have already sent the rom to the members, but that would really kill the buzz and excitement of opening your package and discover what the game is, then open the game box, find the manual and fired up the game in your favorite system (*cough, the Phoenix ) and enjoy playing the game for the first time!  :)

• Like 2

Slurp!  Can't wait and I'm cool with the reveal.  Your description reminds me of the old days of going to the store and picking up a new game, or even a new LP, oozing over the box for the game or checking out the art of the album or liner notes.  physical release still has its place.

• Like 1

Just now, Loafer said:

Slurp!  Can't wait and I'm cool with the reveal.  Your description reminds me of the old days of going to the store and picking up a new game, or even a new LP, oozing over the box for the game or checking out the art of the album or liner notes.  physical release still has its place.

...And it's on purpose ;) 
The Club has been made to remind the good old days 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Loafer said:

Still waiting on the membership cards or can we start expecting some packages in the mail soon? :)

We now have the Membership Cards in-hands! 
So that mean, we're now ready to ship! :cool:

On a side note, I'm really proud of this year's club
I definitely feel like the game deserved to be in the top 5 games (that we did for ColecoVision) 
We'll see..... you are the judges   ;)

Cheer!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1