IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

20 hours ago, Loafer said:

I don’t think I’m giving anything away as the devs had stated it’s aN arcade game that had not appeared on any atari, colecovision or intellivision (I think?)

That was honestly only meant as a tongue-in-cheek joke.  Mine should be arriving any day now, so its not gonna be a secret to me much longer!

2 hours ago, Loafer said:

I wanna read Spoiler free comments please!  Pop it in, give it a try and post your impressions!!

First impressions - fun game - graphics and sound are on point... let my son try and I had to pry the controller out of his hands - he said its lots of fun - my problem now is I need to work hard to beat his high score .. the box is outstanding just like the good old days ( might need to frame it ).

• Like 1

Got mine yesterday and pleasantly surprised - not a game I have ever played before.  Yes, I've led a sheltered life ?

Anyway, how about a friendly informal high score competition.  I had a short time playing it last night and got 144,900.  I'm only just starting to get the hang of it so I'm sure my score will be easily beaten.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

Got mine yesterday and pleasantly surprised - not a game I have ever played before.  Yes, I've led a sheltered life ?

Anyway, how about a friendly informal high score competition.  I had a short time playing it last night and got 144,900.  I'm only just starting to get the hang of it so I'm sure my score will be easily beaten.

148,600, but to be fair I've had it for a while ;)

Got the game as well. It's a good fit to the system, very appropriate. Gives it a complete feel if you know what I mean. The graphics capture the game well while giving it a Colecovision feel with the color palette. Hope the programmer knows we appreciate the the work done.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mingus said:

Anyone in the tri-state area in the US get theirs yet?  I'm in NJ hoping to have some play time this weekend if it shows up.  From the comments, it sounds like i'll be hooked.  Can't wait to see what it is!

I got mine in RI yesterday

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mingus said:

Anyone in the tri-state area in the US get theirs yet?  I'm in NJ hoping to have some play time this weekend if it shows up.  From the comments, it sounds like i'll be hooked.  Can't wait to see what it is!

Boston area here and I received yesterday. 

• Like 2

package arrived today--just got home from work. still processing this.  holy damn.  going to plug it in now.  

thank you guys.  this is awesome.

edit:  Hollywood, Florida

Edited by mufla
  • Like 3