IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

1 hour ago, mingus said:

Anyone in the tri-state area in the US get theirs yet?  I'm in NJ hoping to have some play time this weekend if it shows up.  From the comments, it sounds like i'll be hooked.  Can't wait to see what it is!

I'm in New York...sadly not yet lol

I have no fish to fry here and have absolutely nothing to gain from this release but for whatever reason I feel pride In reading all your reactions; I don’t get it but I’m getting all kinds of warm fuzzies lol

I wish there was a forum where all club members could be more forthright about the release; this is stuff lol

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Loafer said:

I wish there was a forum where all club members could be more forthright about the release; this is stuff lol

If CollectorVision had a Discord channel, there could be a private channel for members only...or multiple private channels - one for each membership year...

27 minutes ago, Loafer said:

16 minutes ago, mingus said:

If CollectorVision had a Discord channel, there could be a private channel for members only...or multiple private channels - one for each membership year...

Not a bad idea actually

• Like 1

Mine arrived yesterday and that is very quick! Only the package had some serious damages, but the gamebox has survived the impacts of the Postal Services Asteroids!

This game is really worth the Membership. Was too late for 2019, won't be for 2021. I hope that the number of members won't be limited, but only the time to get your membership. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

Mine arrived yesterday and that is very quick! Only the package had some serious damages, but the gamebox has survived the impacts of the Postal Services Asteroids!

This game is really worth the Membership. Was too late for 2019, won't be for 2021. I hope that the number of members won't be limited, but only the time to get your membership. 

are you in the Netherlands?

they already begin to arrive in Europe??

• Like 1

14 hours ago, retroillucid said:

Not a bad idea actually

I actually didn't think about it until you responded, but duh - there's a Phoenix channel as well...So you guys are already hip to Discord!  I feel a little too old for it, but joined mostly for vintage game discussions in other channels and now use it all the time.  It's no forum replacement, but it's definitely a good place for discussion!

Still nothing here in NJ on the game.  I really wanted a win today...

-James

Got mine in today.. was pleasantly surprised to get this one.  Only my personal opinion, but this years game is amazing and one I have been wanting for many many years.

I am so happy I did not miss out this year and if next years game is just as great, then I need to get it as well.

Now that I know the game I now understand why some folks would like a place to discuss it.  I am in agreement, as I would love to discuss it.

• Like 2

Ok Collectorvision....I LOVE the secret game, like it was a game very high up on my want list as a kid for the system, and to finally have it!!   WOW!!!  Very well worth it, I love it...my jaw dropped when I saw it.  I literally just stared at it for around 10 minutes!!!

Thank you guys for your work in keeping the CV alive.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mingus said:

Damn - All of you guys south of me have been receiving yours...poor me in NJ is still waiting.  Hope I get it tomorrow!!

Here in Virginia and have yet to receive it. Perhaps today.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, NIAD said:

Up for sale is my copy of the CollectorVision Club 2020 Mystery Game. Yes, the one that I just received yesterday!

Send me a PM if interested and price will include USPS Priority Mail shipping with Insurance.

Sold

I received mine in Tennessee June 25th. This is my 2nd year and I am so happy with this club and this release is an all time wanted game! Thank you CollectorVision. i support your guys 100% and I am hoping to place an order for my 2nd Phoenix by the 4th because I really want the Adam version as well!!

Thanks guys, you guys do it right, my Phoenix is my favorite system.

• Like 2