IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

2 hours ago, Spector said:

So do I wait for a Collectorvision 2021 thread before trying to get some of these games, and should that appear sometime in the New Year? 

If it were me I would wait for the 2021 club that way I got the vault and the super secret 2021 game (assuming they do the same thing next year as past two years). If you go now you just get the vault, which is still a good deal. They usually do the sale in December and into January if I remember correctly.

As for the 2020 and 2019 games you would have to get a club member to sell you their copy of the game or share the rom's with you, as that is the only way to get them.

20 hours ago, zaphro72 said:

If it were me I would wait for the 2021 club that way I got the vault and the super secret 2021 game (assuming they do the same thing next year as past two years). If you go now you just get the vault, which is still a good deal. They usually do the sale in December and into January if I remember correctly.

As for the 2020 and 2019 games you would have to get a club member to sell you their copy of the game or share the rom's with you, as that is the only way to get them.

Okay I will take your advice and wait for the 2021 Club thread which I assume will appear in this sub forum in the New Year sometime. I can wait until then, and I will count the days until I can play the Collectorvision rarities. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 10:10 PM, imstarryeyed said:

I did I jumped on it!  I love the Lolo series from the NES days.  I also ordered Lock N Chase and Mr Chin as well!  Looking forward to it when it comes out.

Same.  I got two for no apparent reason just because of my love for Lolo!

1 hour ago, CartridgeStealer said:

I can get the 2020 roms I'm the 2021 club? I'm confused on how it works.

For the past two years there is only one rom, the secret game, that is exclusive to that years club. For 2020 they added some roms that weren't in the 2019 set but didn't take any away. So the assumption is that this will be the model moving forward, but only CollectorVision knows for sure. 

7 minutes ago, zaphro72 said:

For the past two years there is only one rom, the secret game, that is exclusive to that years club. For 2020 they added some roms that weren't in the 2019 set but didn't take any away. So the assumption is that this will be the model moving forward, but only CollectorVision knows for sure. 

It also seems that the 2020 club added game roms were not added to the current $75 vault, so, it continues to be only the 2019 club roms. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to sell off both club games together. I'm at the stage I have too much stuff and a child due soon. Both are unplayed. If anyone interested shoot me an offer. For Continental USA only. 

This is for BOTH games. To any interested I'm not saying what either game is. It was a secret to me, it'll be a secret to you, Link. 

• 2 weeks later...

I thank those who responded but some were weird from 'Can you give me the games for free?" (ummm...no!) to 'Can you sell me roms?' (???).  

Here's a price since seems no one who is asking about them want to give an offer. $220 for both which included USPS flat rate shipping fully insured. Remember, continental USA only, please.

1 hour ago, H.E.R.O. said:

I thank those who responded but some were weird from 'Can you give me the games for free?" (ummm...no!) to 'Can you sell me roms?' (???).  

Here's a price since seems no one who is asking about them want to give an offer. $220 for both which included USPS flat rate shipping fully insured. Remember, continental USA only, please.

It reminds me of all the kids on yahoo questions asking if anyone has free game codes. It sounds almost like a cat meme. Can I has free gaimzz?