IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

2 minutes ago, Dutch Colecovision Fan said:

Did you also order Eggerland or some oldies?

Nope-  just a couple copies of Dead Tomb.  I live in Spain, so maybe that’s the issue.  Given the situation things take a bit longer, though I ordered a couple of games a few months back and they arrived pretty swiftly!

1 hour ago, zaphro72 said:

If you have the 2019 ROM in the the vault you are in the wrong vault.

Thanks, despite emailing Toby numerous times I still have not received a link to the 2020 vault. He said "same link" well i never got a 2020 link. Does everyone have to request it individually? 

18 minutes ago, Mr. John ColecoVision said:

Thanks, despite emailing Toby numerous times I still have not received a link to the 2020 vault. He said "same link" well i never got a 2020 link. Does everyone have to request it individually? 

It came to me in an email titled "Welcome to the CollectorVision Experience club!" that was sent on January 26th, 2020.

2 hours ago, Emad said:

Nope-  just a couple copies of Dead Tomb.  I live in Spain, so maybe that’s the issue.  Given the situation things take a bit longer, though I ordered a couple of games a few months back and they arrived pretty swiftly!

I did order Eggerland and some older copys also. Status is processing so I guess everything is not ready yet.  I'll wait and see. Indeed, shipping is going quite fast right now (one week from North America to Europe). 

11 hours ago, playazclub said:

I've been waiting for this for a year...  I always have problems using the $10 coupon though.  What's the best way to do that when ordering a game cause the last 2 years, I say something in the comments and never hear a response.

Personally I would love for them to send us a code to enter in at the website for the coupon because that would make it a lot easier for a lot of us.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, imstarryeyed said:

Personally I would love for them to send us a code to enter in at the website for the coupon because that would make it a lot easier for a lot of us.

I have to agree with this. It makes it much harder to use it for a game that may sell out quickly or detailing what you want where there is more than one version.

• Like 1

I remember crapahute was putting together manual pdfs to include in the Collectorvision club. Is this still happening? Maybe they all have the general ColecoVision manual appearance, so there is not much to miss, but I thought it would be nice to see the artwork and, generally speaking, when you buy a rom, the instructions are included.