IGNORED

CollectorVision Club 2020

retroillucid

Here's the official thread for the CollectorVision Experience Club 2020

This year, we're already set and ready!
So you won't have to wait months to get your stuff!

The game has been completed and tested for 6 months now

It's a port of a popular arcade game (made from scratch) and it has never been released on Atari, Intellivision, ColecoVision, MSX or SG-1000 console

You definitely don't want to miss this one, that's for sure!

Here's what you get for this year:

– You will get a Personalized Membership Card

– Receive 1x complete in box ColecoVision Game* Exclusive to this Club! (shipping included)

– Get access to our roms vault that include all the previous rom files plus 17 newly added ones**

( a link will be sent to you for downloading the roms as soon we close the registration )

– A Soundtrack CD of Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death

– The possibility to buy some older games that are out of stock (more details to come)

– $10 off coupon for your next purchase (need to be used during the same year’s membership)

– A chance to win a Phoenix console!

Yes, That’s right!, by registering you will be automatically eligible for our draw to win a Phoenix console!

(draw will be done by June 1, 2020)

For subscription & informations:
Subscribe now!

If you have any questions: 
Please contact Toby

• Like 7

I signed up within minutes of it being announced, hopefully I will retain my #1 membership ID.

I believe it's time limited, "Registration to the club will stay open for 3 weeks."

Would have been nice to have an actual end date.  I believe the end date would either be January 8th or 9th depending on how you do the math.  Facebook announcement was 12/19 8:01PM California time and I received an email about it five minutes earlier.  Saw the facebook one first

3 hours ago, evg2000 said:

I signed up within minutes of it being announced, hopefully I will retain my #1 membership ID.

I believe it's time limited, "Registration to the club will stay open for 3 weeks."

Would have been nice to have an actual end date.  I believe the end date would either be January 8th or 9th depending on how you do the math.  Facebook announcement was 12/19 8:01PM California time and I received an email about it five minutes earlier.  Saw the facebook one first

That's right
The registration will stay open till around January 12th 

So far, we're just a bit under 100 people in the 2020 Club

17 hours ago, evg2000 said:

I knew when it ended but didn't know how close things were to closing out the membership. 2k19 we had the list to show how many spots were left. Just happy we get the stuff immediately this time around.

6 hours ago, youki said:

Not The way of exploding Foot, i did not give Collectorvision autorisation to release my roms.

Ghost n zombies

Smurf challenge

The way of exploding Foot.

Only GameSter 81:The video game. Could be released, if John Lester agreed.

They had stated before that John Lester had agreed to having it in the vault for the update that was supposed to happen this year, hope it happens

8 hours ago, youki said:

Not The way of exploding Foot, i did not give Collectorvision autorisation to release my roms.

Ghost n zombies

Smurf challenge

I was looking at the Collectorvision release list and saw a few games that I would be interested in playing that aren't currently released in rom form.

Thanks for the explanation.  :)

On 12/31/2019 at 3:49 AM, youki said:

Ghost n zombies

Smurf challenge

It's all good, guy. I prefer it be up to the programmer what they wish to do with their work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, retroillucid said:

This is the last week to be in the CollectorVision Experience Club 2020

Hurry up if you don't want to miss this year's club, and you truly don't want to miss this year for sure!

Get your subscription here:  https://collectorvision.com/shop/colecovision/collectorvision-club-membership/

Can a list of the newly added roms to the Rom Vault be posted here? I'm on the fence!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NIAD said:

Can a list of the newly added roms to the Rom Vault be posted here? I'm on the fence!

Sure

- Bombjack
- Gamester81
- Challenger
- Vanguard
- Jet Ready
- Arkanoid
- Car Fighter
- Hole in One Golf
- Hustle Chummy
- Jaw Breaker 1 & 2
- Junkwall
- Quatre
- Comic Bakery
- Hellfire
- Lord of the Dungeon
- Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, retroillucid said:

Sure

- Bombjack
- Gamester81
- Challenger
- Vanguard
- Jet Ready
- Arkanoid
- Car Fighter
- Hole in One Golf
- Hustle Chummy
- Jaw Breaker 1 & 2
- Junkwall
- Quatre
- Comic Bakery
- Hellfire
- Lord of the Dungeon
- Sydney Hunter & The Caverns of Death

What about the rom from the 2019 club super secret game? Is it still super secret? Hasn't everyone gotten it by now except maybe the one member in France who said it didn't arrive?

51 minutes ago, H.E.R.O. said:

What about the rom from the 2019 club super secret game? Is it still super secret? Hasn't everyone gotten it by now except maybe the one member in France who said it didn't arrive?

The way I'm reading this post from the 2019 thread is that 2019 members were going to get access to the rom, and would be allowed to "leak" it to everyone. However, I don't believe it has been provided to 2019 members as of yet.