rietveld

adam disk manual

I have it on my computer at home, I can send it later if no one can provide a link to a web-hosted version.

Check on MilliV's ADAM Archive ( www.adamarchive.org ). I supplied him with my entire digital archive of ADAM goodness (3 DVDs worth) and he has been uploading it to his site the last couple months.

Never mind, just checked my archive and I never did get around to scanning the Disk Drive manuals as well as a lot of other manuals for other ADAM software. Anyway, there's not a whole lot to the main manual besides hooking up the drive (ADAMnet cable from the Memory Console to the INPUT connector on the back of the drive, set drive # selector switch to 1, OUTPUT connector would be for hooking up a second disk drive) and the secondary manual highlights how to use Disk Manager which is again pretty straight forward and basically only worth using for formatting disks for use with ADAM's standard Operating System called EOS.

I checked my home PC, and I also never got around to scanning the manual, so I don't currently have a digital copy.