IGNORED

Stern Stranger Things Pinball

VectorGamer

Soundtrack sounds cool, features are experimental and interesting, the shots seem a bit uninteresting, especially the big fancy demigorgon shot (isn't much to it- one shot down its gullet takes it down).

The art misses for me for the most part. The very stylized use of bright, over saturated colors and fuzzy halo effects are a bit cheesy and contrast with what I recall about the show, which presents a more realistic or even gritty color palette. 

I haven't examined it too closely, but the playfield is extremely busy and full of inserts- perhaps deep gameplay and numerous modes could be inferred from it. The projector is an interesting concept with the main concern expressed being how it will look under varying lighting conditions. I read the upside down world can randomly activate at any time, changing shots or modes perhaps. I'm not sure I would enjoy a feature like that.

This one could be really fun- I will have to see more game play or find one nearby to flip. It doesn't strike me with any wow factor so far, but you can't tell everything about a pin from pictures and videos.