IGNORED

TI Europe Events 2020

retroclouds

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! :)

The group leaders decided to go to Vienna (Austria) for 2020. The event will be organized by my wife and me.

It will take place from October 2nd to 4th (Friday to Sunday).

There was a local event in Germany in 2019, but it was late announced. I hope they will do a similar event for 2020.

Their new location for the local events is Ludwigsburg-Hoheneck, close to Stuttgart.

The dutch group will meet on 14th March 2020 in Den Haag, Netherlands.

The british group will meet for their AGM on 17th and 18th April 2020 in Loughborough, England.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday January 01, 2020 at 8:11 PM, kl99 said:

The british group will meet for their AGM on 17th and 18th April 2020 in Loughborough, England.

Alas this has now been cancelled / postponed to follow Government restrictions on travel, groups, and the closure of pubs.  s

• Sad 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sorry to announce that we have to cancel the International TI Meeting for 2020.

There will be no TI Meeting in Vienna in 2020!

Therefore the 35th International TI Meeting gets delayed by a year and will take place in Vienna in October 2021.

The European TI Group leaders were discussing the pandemic situation and decided this as the best solution.

To have at least some TI event, I will jump on a proposal to do a Virtual TI-99 Meeting on the weekend of 2nd-4th October 2020,

with aiming to have actual presentations by people, scheduled in a fixed program.

It will take place online, the platform is yet to be decided. So anybody, who has something to show, please reach out to me as organisator.

If you aim to help in the organisation, please do the same.

Thank you, Klaus

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

This is a wise decision. Looking forward to next year's meeting. If you already know the dates, please post it here so I can make the necessary scheduling arrangements for work.

An online meeting sounds great. While it is unlikely I will have anything to present (one never knows :) ) , I am happy to help in any capacity.