IGNORED

Aquarius Bounties

EdgeOfPortal

9 minutes ago, Atari_Bill said:

Actually didn’t realize these were not released in North America. Thanks for the info. I guess I can consider my collection done then since I only do US releases. 

Yes, I believe the US Software list is the following:

Fileform

Finform

Logo

4k Memory

16k Memory

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin

Astrosmash

Biorhythms

Burgertime

Nightstalker

Snafu

Tron Deadly Discs

Utopia

Modem (If that is counted as software, it does come with a cassette)

Homebrew:

Aquaricart

Unofficial 32k Memory

Hardware:

Aquarius Computer

Aquarius Data Recorder

Aquarius Mini-Expander

Aquarius Thermal Printer

They also released a Value Pack (Includes Utopia, Snafu, and 4K Memory) and the Radofin Aquarius has a pack-in cassette with a few games on it. Any software or hardware (other than the computer it self) released by Radofin I don’t believe counts as a US release.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

All the later Radofin titles were available in the U.S. by mail order, from a few different vendors.  Among them: Bentley Industries, Crimac Inc, New Era Incentives, and The Aquarius Group.   (Crimac and The Aquarius Group were probably the same company, being both based in Redwood, CA)

I have the sales sheets from all these, and I really should scan them and upload them all.  At one time, there was even an 80 column thermal printer offered.  I would REALLY like to find one of those!

-Jason

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MattelAquarius said:

All the later Radofin titles were available in the U.S. by mail order, from a few different vendors.  Among them: Bentley Industries, Crimac Inc, New Era Incentives, and The Aquarius Group.   (Crimac and The Aquarius Group were probably the same company, being both based in Redwood, CA)

I have the sales sheets from all these, and I really should scan them and upload them all.  At one time, there was even an 80 column thermal printer offered.  I would REALLY like to find one of those!

-Jason

A third printer? I just got my hands on the second... Do we know what it looks like?

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

On 12/29/2019 at 10:40 PM, EdgeOfPortal said:

A third printer? I just got my hands on the second... Do we know what it looks like?

I never saw one, and they were only offered briefly.  In retrospect, it was probably just a re-branded 3rd party printer, similar to the 4-Color printer, or they just intended to provide a custom cable, and not bother with re-branding at all.

41 minutes ago, MattelAquarius said:

I never saw one, and they were only offered briefly.  In retrospect, it was probably just a re-branded 3rd party printer, similar to the 4-Color printer, or they just intended to provide a custom cable, and not bother with re-branding at all.

Ah, that makes sense. Still would be interesting to see one as well though.