IGNORED

Wanted: Aquarius Computer Items

EdgeOfPortal

Alright, I’m going to put up a bounty for a few items for the Aquarius.

A Boxed copy of Space Speller - $260

A Boxed copy of Melody Chase - $220

A Boxed copy of Microsoft Extended Basic - $125 (You can make an offer for this one if you don’t like the price but be reasonable)

A Boxed copy of Chess - $260

I’m only going to be able to purchase one of these at the moment (budget). If you’ve got one of these, send me a message with a photo of it, and your AtariAge username sitting on a paper next to it. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, the-topdog said:

I don't have any of the listed cartridges I'm willing to part with but I was wondering if there were any other Aquarius items you were looking for.  I've got a sealed Modem, a couple 16k memory cartridges and some common cartridges I'm looking to sell.

Good to see you drop by. ??

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 1:31 AM, the-topdog said:

I don't have any of the listed cartridges I'm willing to part with but I was wondering if there were any other Aquarius items you were looking for.  I've got a sealed Modem, a couple 16k memory cartridges and some common cartridges I'm looking to sell.

Nice to see you again around the forums. Thought you’d abandoned it. Out of curiosity, what’s going one with Geek Vintage? Seems to be a blog now and the Aquarius SN Database is offline. And thanks for the offer, but I don’t think I’m interested in any of those (already got the full US Cart set.) but if you have any cassettes then maybe we could work something out. Oh, and I remember you saying on geekvintage you had sealed printer rolls, I maybe interested in that too, but priority for me is cassettes.

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 8:50 PM, EdgeOfPortal said:

Nice to see you again around the forums. Thought you’d abandoned it. Out of curiosity, what’s going one with Geek Vintage? Seems to be a blog now and the Aquarius SN Database is offline. And thanks for the offer, but I don’t think I’m interested in any of those (already got the full US Cart set.) but if you have any cassettes then maybe we could work something out. Oh, and I remember you saying on geekvintage you had sealed printer rolls, I maybe interested in that too, but priority for me is cassettes.

I've been liquidating my collection and concentrating on my writing, and since I sold most of the items on GeekVintage I thought it best to abandon the website.  I totally forgot about the Aquarius and Vextrex databases until it was too late. :(

Just now, the-topdog said:

I've been liquidating my collection and concentrating on my writing, and since I sold most of the items on GeekVintage I thought it best to abandon the website.  I totally forgot about the Aquarius and Vextrex databases until it was too late. :(

Its ok. a pretty good archive of it is available on wayback machine. I may start that database up as a side project again at some point.

• Like 1