IGNORED

Crystal Castles trade(maybe)?

TheRaven81

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so if it's not then feel free to move it where it would belong.

Upon obtaining an Atari "box" with an 800XL and a few other accessories for it, in the box was a Crystal Castles cartridge(just the cart, no box or manual). But it's the 2600 version, which is incompatible, and therefor of no use to me. So I'm wondering if someone would be willing to take it in trade for something for the 800 that I can use or play. Anything would be nice, since I didn't get anything for it software-wise in the box besides a copy of DOS 3.0.

As for the condition of the 2600 cartridge, I'd say it was in "Good" condition. It looks like it has some signs of wear on it, but nothing that wouldn't come from general usage of it. I also have to label this an As-is, untested item. I don't have a 2600, so I have no way to see if the cartridge works or not. I'm also not even sure how much it's actually worth, how rare it is, or anything like that.

HNI_0070.JPG

HNI_0072.JPG

HNI_0073.JPG