IGNORED

HUGE lot of books Star Wars Video Game comic movies Peanuts retro SOLD

Grig

I need to unload a massive amount of books in one lot. Fortunately for you, the USPS does not charge much to ship books. This lot weighs in at about 35 lbs so media mail shipping is about $20 anywhere in the USA. SCORE for you!

Please look at the pics, I have a lot of books here, some are in great condition and some are in fair condition but they are all worth reading. Some real gems here you don't find at the local bookstore or thrift store anymore. A few more modern books but most of them are fairly old or older. I am asking $50 shipped or best offer but I think the books are well worth the $30 plus $20 for shipping. SOLD

100_8583.thumb.JPG.3f0407cc9b1241fcd38a139796b5c521.JPG100_8586.thumb.JPG.270c2f1861caa90d833d1ede5352b212.JPG100_8587.thumb.JPG.7cee17c5fd667be28e578664e3257fce.JPG

PM me if interested. Thanks!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

If you don't mind parting things out, and @OLD CS1 is amenable, I'd love the 2 Return of the Jedi books (especially Art Of) for $5 shipped or whatever is fair. 

If @Grig goes for it, sure.  I would rather have the story book for "Jedi" than the behind-the-scenes stuff.  The rest of the stuff will have a great place in my kids library.

sale pending to OLD CS1- I would rather ship this out in one lot and let the buyer sell whatever they want to. I have a lot of things going on right now and it is better for me to get rid of items as quickly as possible. Thanks for understanding.

• Like 2