Goochman

Eiffel Mouse/Keyboard Adapter

I just wanted to comment on how awesome and happy I am with the Eiffel PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard adapter I got from http://www.gossuin.be/index.php/shop#ATARI

I got the Mega2 version (without LCD - not sure the value of the LCD) and it plugged directory into the keyboard plug.  I pulled out my old PS/2 keyboard and USB PS/2 compatible mouse (5V) and it worked like a charm.  When I pulled my Mega2 out and tested with the original keyboard/mouse, the mouse was a dog............with the Eiffel and a laser mouse, boy what a difference.

I dont normally do plugs, but I know a number of folks are looking for Mega keyboards or mouse alternatives - this was cheap, easy and worked like a champ!

• Like 1

Totally agree.
The build quality is great, including the 3D printed case, and the variety of options available too (with and without joystick port, PS2 and/or USB mouse option, with and without LCD, etc). The pricing is reasonable too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk