IGNORED

Trade Only

Captain_Combat

2 hours ago, Captain_Combat said:

Looking for boxed quad run, sealed mr. dos castle, sealed QBert cubes, multiple hang tabs both Atari and Sears. Unique items, some kiosks. Sealed rare Atari games, etc

I have the rarest boxed Sears game for the 2600 cib. You will likely never get this without help. Any acceptable trades will be sent my way first. 

Which Sears game are you talking about?  I have an idea, but if you’ve got what I think it is you’re one of only a few. 

6 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Nobody has proven a legit Sears picture label Superman CIB, AFAIK.  Nobody I know, anyway.  Math Grand Prix, sealed, would be my candidate, or maybe Soccer.

That said, this man is legit, highest regards. 

I never thought about it that way, but you’re right. There’s no proof that the pic label was ever boxed. I would think finding proof of that now is pretty much impossible. 

50 minutes ago, Shawn said:

If your MATH leads in that direction....

Yeah he really knows how to “Count” baby blue. I have also never seen any evidence to date of a yellow pic label Superman coming from the blue box. I suspect it does but no physical evidence. I saw someone on eBay years ago trying to sell it like that but it was pieced together. I still have probably 80 or more boxed sears games that I have never looked inside yet shelved in my collection.

• Thanks 1

I just checked out ebay's completed auctions and NIB Earthworld and Fireworld's are only selling for $45 on average with one Fireoworld selling for $98 but it was OBO so we don't know the real sale price on that one. That one auction for the pair "sold" at $899 on Dec. 11\19 looks to be at best an anomaly but more than likely an uncompleted fake sale.