IGNORED

One question about GRAM?

21 hours ago, ZippyRedPlumber said:

Using IntyMapper for level layout what GRAM mode does it take to replicate this?

SInty.png

Colorstack mode that has the Pink, Orange, Pink, Orange in it could produce the image above assuming if the advance colorstack bit is set correctly.

BG/FG mode, you can't use 2 pastel colors(8 through 15) in 1 cell.  So orange and pink can't be used since they are the upper colors.

• 2 weeks later...

All my projects contain a "const.bas" which is my Constants file.  Even when I first took a stab at a game in 2000, I maintained a "GameState" variable of some kind (and all my variables are located in a "vars.bas" file).  I would have some conceptualization as to what all the bits would represent.  Usually, I would auto-detect the ECS module and save that to a bit somewhere.  (With IntyBASIC v1.4.1, you now use ECS.AVAILABLE to check for it.)  If the ECS is detected, then I would save it to, say, the top bit of GameState.  Rather than keep it all in my head and do a check with "GameState AND $80", I would want a constant like "STATE_ECS" and then write "GameState AND STATE_ECS" instead.

That runtime error has something to do with the program drawing boxes on the screen but some parameters are off. Someone suggested it might be a bad video card driver but if it worked yesterday very little should've changed. You didn't update anything else inbetween?

Lots of technical discussion here, with some hints what to do next though I don't know how much applies to your situation.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1979281/what-causes-this-error-runtime-error-380-invalid-property-value