IGNORED

River City Girls

digdugnate

I did a search and didn't see anything specifically on this game, so threw up a new topic about River City Girls.  If there's already a topic I'd be happy to take this one down. :) 

I had waffled on buying the game since its release and now wish I'd bought it sooner.  I picked up digital, though, since I'm going to be the only one at the house to play it.

If you were a fan of the River City franchise or beat-em-ups in general I highly recommend picking it up.  The graphics, sound, controls, and gameplay are tight tight tight!  My only complaint is that I'm not very good at the game yet so it's a little hard for me, haha.  Arc System Works did a fantastic job on this game.

• Like 1

It's a pretty great game, and it's definitely for fans of River City Ransom. 

I just beat it last night. Overall it's not super tough (I did play on regular though.), and it does get easier as you upgrade your character. Also, the ability to horde items and use them whenever is probably the only reason I beat it. lol

Only real problem I have is when you get swarmed by a small group that makes it very difficult to properly handle as they just swarm you with attacks and their placement. 

I got the really nice Limited Run Games physical copy that came with a soundtrack and manual~

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/nintendo/products/limited-run-45-river-city-girls-preorder (No longer available for preorder)

• Like 1