IGNORED

What have you actually PLAYED tracker for 2020 (Season 13)

carlsson

10 hours ago, carlsson said:

Yes please, add your numbers for December 28 - January 10 to the 2021 tracker. Same goes for @Skippy B. Coyote and eventual others that were amiss.

Oh fudgemuffins! I was so caught up with real life stuff lately that I didn't even check in on the forum until this morning, so it looks like I'll just be bundling my time for the final days of 2020 with the times for the first 10 days of 2021 for next week's post. In any case, thank you once again for running the trackers yet another year Carlsson! You do an amazing job of it and I'm so happy to have these little clubs to participate in every week. You're awesome!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 8/2/2020 at 5:10 PM, Steven Pendleton said:

Arcade
DoDonPachi - 7

Would that have been Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu (2000)? It would be among the very last games/hardware that goes into this tracker, while the sequels Bee Storm - DoDonPachi II (2001) and DoDonPachi DaiOuJou (2002) clearly spill over to the modern tracker.

4 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Would that have been Do-Don-Pachi Dai-Fukkatsu (2000)? It would be among the very last games/hardware that goes into this tracker, while the sequels Bee Storm - DoDonPachi II (2001) and DoDonPachi DaiOuJou (2002) clearly spill over to the modern tracker.

This guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DoDonPachi

Edited by Steven Pendleton
  • Like 1

Just now, carlsson said:

Thanks. Klov lists it as 1996-97, but didn't have fuzzy enough matching to find it in concatenated spelling.

Yep, that will do it. Looking at it now, it looks like the original arcade version was never released outside of Japan... interesting. That's one advantage of living here. There's an arcade not far from my house that used to have R-Type Leo... it was listed on their website until only a few weeks ago. I hope they still have it and it's just being serviced or something...

• Like 1