IGNORED

FS: Atari Jaguar Repro Propads w/ clicky thumbstick

Bratwurst

As discussed here:

CPzmRX8.jpg

I have two pre-modded pads in stock. They are $125 shipped each in the contiguous USA.

An extensive modification involving custom designed 3D printed plastic parts, an analog stick turned digital and clicky microswitches to replace the mushy d-pad of the Jaguar controller. Each pad is tested thoroughly after I assemble them, with my Raphnet USB adapter, so I verify that all directions and buttons work before I ship to you.

Edited by Bratwurst
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am considering getting one of these.  Am I correct in assuming that it doesn't matter whether the donor Pro Controller is the original OEM model or the newer unbranded version that was produced last year?

I wouldn't want to mess with one of my original Pro Controllers, but I would be willing to mod one of my newer ones.

12 hours ago, Sargon said:

I am considering getting one of these.  Am I correct in assuming that it doesn't matter whether the donor Pro Controller is the original OEM model or the newer unbranded version that was produced last year?

I wouldn't want to mess with one of my original Pro Controllers, but I would be willing to mod one of my newer ones.

I mod the Starwander reproduction controllers only. I had someone send an original OEM controller to me a few months back even though I had specified this (guess I wasn't clear enough in my communication) so I was able to at least ascertain that there are enough differences to the innards that there wouldn't be enough room. I wouldn't want to modify an original 6-button anyway, too uncommon and valuable imo.

I've been able to revise the design so its easier to install and takes less time to manufacture, functionally the same, so my prices are lower, if you want to send me a reproduction pad to modify I'll do it for $85 which covers return shipping if you're in the continental USA.

Pre-modded pads I only have a handful left and are $125 shipped within the US.

Edited by Bratwurst

11 hours ago, grips03 said:

A bit off topic, but would you be able to make a pro controller like d-pad for the stock Jag pad (the one with black keypad buttons).

Probably could, are the gray keypad 3-button controllers the same as the black keypad version? Because I only have grays.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...