IGNORED

Intellivision GOTY 2019

vprette

Vote your favourite game  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Select a game

• Aardwark (Intvrevolution)
    • Anthropomorfic force (Elektronite)
    • Blix/Chocolate Mine (Midnight Blue International)
    • Deep pockets (Blue Sky Rangers)
    • Deep zone (Intvrevolution)
    • Defender of the crown (Elektronite)
    • Fubar (Intvrevolution)
    • king of the mountains (Blue Sky Rangers)
    • Jungle hunt (Collectorvision)
    • League of light (Intvrevolution)
    • Melody runner (Intvrevolution)
    • Ninja odyssey (Elektronite)
    • Quo vadis (Inty-Home)
    • Robot rubble (Intvrevolution)
    • Spiker (Blue Sky Rangers)
    • Tnt cowboy (Elektronite)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 10:59 PM

1 hour ago, artrag said:

Inty-Home, the scammers of Gyruss, is releasing also Quo Vadis (buggy and dull the game, horrible even the shell of the cart) and other crappy shovelware using brands and names without any licence 

I do not expect that Ghostbusters is any better... in the end, you buy a cardbox

I'm suprised Rev is going after this game.

Well I don’t discriminate against crappy games in Polls. Hahaha ????

• 2 weeks later...

From the descriptions of people who played it or tried to, it shouldn't even be in the running as it's more of a buggy demo than a solid game.

I wonder if schill voting is happening to hype soon to be listed on ebay "rare" limited edition copies?

Why invest in making a lot of copies of a  polished game with quality packaging if you can cobble together something like Gostbusters and sell them for $<500 a pop?

8 hours ago, Black_Tiger said:

From the descriptions of people who played it or tried to, it shouldn't even be in the running as it's more of a buggy demo than a solid game.

I wonder if schill voting is happening to hype soon to be listed on ebay "rare" limited edition copies?

Why invest in making a lot of copies of a  polished game with quality packaging if you can cobble together something like Gostbusters and sell them for $<500 a pop?

I couldnt try quo vadis neither ghost so I have no opinion

11 hours ago, Black_Tiger said:

(...)

why are you saying "you can cobble together something like Ghostbusters"? As far as I know the game wasn't 'cobbled together' at all and the packaging is awesome.

• Like 1

I was curious too who those 8 users are who voted for Quo Vadis.  Half of them have Intellivision-related avatars, but I don't think I've ever seen any of them post anything here before.

I did vote for my own game FUBAR, only because of the amount of care I have for getting it finished and released after all these years.  But I agree Defender of the Crown should be the winner here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zendocon said:

I did vote for my own game FUBAR, only because of the amount of care I have for getting it finished and released after all these years.  But I agree Defender of the Crown should be the winner here.

While I think Defender of the Crown is amazing, fun and an achievement I picked TNT Cowboy because I finished that game,  accidentally wiped my save and happily finished it again.  Much enjoyment was had on it.  Also I don’t own FUBAR yet.  ?

• Like 2

I find it odd Quo Vadis is in second place with 8 votes vs Defender of the Crown’s 14 after review of it being not so great and buggy. 

I mean really, it’s beating TNT cowboy and anthropomorphic force? Is this what they call the Perot effect?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swami said:

I find it odd Quo Vadis is in second place with 8 votes vs Defender of the Crown’s 14 after review of it being not so great and buggy. 

I mean really, it’s beating TNT cowboy and anthropomorphic force? Is this what they call the Perot effect?

To add to odd , all 8 votes were on the same day and within 3 hours of each other. 

6 hours ago, grips03 said:

Intv DoTC is ok, and looks like it will win, but for me the C64 is the best version.  If anyone wants to buy my copy of Intv DoTC its for sale :)

What is it going to win?   Sinhawke already declared shenanigans on this poll. And I hear rumors of tomfoolery. 

• Like 1