IGNORED

Intellivision GOTY 2019

vprette

Vote your favourite game  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Select a game

• Aardwark (Intvrevolution)
    • Anthropomorfic force (Elektronite)
    • Blix/Chocolate Mine (Midnight Blue International)
    • Deep pockets (Blue Sky Rangers)
    • Deep zone (Intvrevolution)
    • Defender of the crown (Elektronite)
    • Fubar (Intvrevolution)
    • king of the mountains (Blue Sky Rangers)
    • Jungle hunt (Collectorvision)
    • League of light (Intvrevolution)
    • Melody runner (Intvrevolution)
    • Ninja odyssey (Elektronite)
    • Quo vadis (Inty-Home)
    • Robot rubble (Intvrevolution)
    • Spiker (Blue Sky Rangers)
    • Tnt cowboy (Elektronite)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 10:59 PM

Vote your favourite game!

1 vote only, vote is public

you have time until 15th February to make your evaluation

1 Aardwark (Intvrevolution)

2 Anthropomorfic force (Elektronite)

Blix/Chocolate Mine (Midnight Blue International)

4 Deep pockets (Blue Sky Rangers)

5 Deep zone (Intvrevolution)

6 Defender of the crown (Elektronite)

7 Fubar (Intvrevolution)

8 king of the mountains (Blue Sky Rangers)

Jungle hunt (Collectorvision)

10 League of light (Intvrevolution)

11 Melody runner (Intvrevolution)

12 Ninja odyssey (Elektronite)

13 Quo vadis (Inty-Home)

14 Robot rubble (Intvrevolution)

15 Spiker (Blue Sky Rangers)

16 Tnt cowboy (Elektronite)

Edited by vprette
typo

Also, I know it’s tricky enough to pull together a GOTY survey as it is but maybe going forward as another suggestion we could consider subcategories like “Technical Achievement”, “Music and Sounds”, “Visuals”, etc. Forgive me if that has been already tried and/or discussed previously. 

I only own 2 of these in cart and 3 more purchased in ROM format.   Hopefully I can get more of these in cart format but I will limit my vote to what I can play and the enjoyment I get out of it.  Even with that limit this is still a struggle due to the impressive quality and playability of the ones I invested in.   

That being said developers can buy my vote via free CIB versions of the games.  Nobody needs to know.   Meet me in the alley behind the dumpster around noon.  Form an orderly line please. 

• Haha 1

Well, joking aside, that’s the point. Potentially use this event to facilitate exposure to more games, and besides the recognition aspect, potentially boost sales? Anyway, just ideas. I’m glad a GOTY exists, don’t get me wrong. Was planning on voting for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Well, joking aside, that’s the point. Potentially use this event to facilitate exposure to more games, and besides the recognition aspect, potentially boost sales? Anyway, just ideas. I’m glad a GOTY exists, don’t get me wrong. Was planning on voting for the first time.

we can add a best publisher vote, since publisher propose several game in the same year.... but in general to add many categories is more and more difficult because people do not own all the games, maybe you buy only the one you like and vote for that and are not in the position to evaluate if the music in another release is worth the award

53 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I only own 2 of these in cart and 3 more purchased in ROM format.   Hopefully I can get more of these in cart format but I will limit my vote to what I can play and the enjoyment I get out of it.  Even with that limit this is still a struggle due to the impressive quality and playability of the ones I invested in.   

That being said developers can buy my vote via free CIB versions of the games.  Nobody needs to know.   Meet me in the alley behind the dumpster around noon.  Form an orderly line please. 

I declare Tomfoolery! 

Hey, I was a little early in the alley and brought you a copy of Ghostbusters......If that wasn’t you, then who was it?    ?

FE86BC78-2362-4B51-8926-51222085E861.jpeg

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rev said:

No, Inty-Home did publicly on Atari Age, YouTube, and Facebook.   Where you been?

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/284418-intellivision-homebrew-gostbuster/

Does That Count for publicly ? ;)   you mean "pripublicly "  or is it more of a limited run ...  lol Its out of the closet "pripublicly "now so why not put it on the GOTY voting.  

Edited by m-crew

49 minutes ago, vprette said:

we can add a best publisher vote, since publisher propose several game in the same year.... but in general to add many categories is more and more difficult because people do not own all the games, maybe you buy only the one you like and vote for that and are not in the position to evaluate if the music in another release is worth the award

I get your points, I wouldn’t over engineer the categories either. 

But then again, and maybe that is more of a provocation for any publishers who might be listening, how could a cool event like this be used to get more people exposed to the games... through demos, videos, timing of new production batches, etc. I know in a collectors market incentives do not always align with what I’m talking about, but anyway...

58 minutes ago, Rev said:

I declare Tomfoolery! 

Hey, I was a little early in the alley and brought you a copy of Ghostbusters......If that wasn’t you, then who was it?    ?

FE86BC78-2362-4B51-8926-51222085E861.jpeg

ActiVision Boxes have always been my favorite... with parkerbrother shells?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vprette said:

One List , One Vote , be one with one .   In my opinion just keep it simple. Good Luck to all the programmers/publishers of these new games.  Cheers.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rev said:

No, Inty-Home did publicly on Atari Age, YouTube, and Facebook.   Where you been?

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/284418-intellivision-homebrew-gostbuster/

That was a completely unrelated joke about letting Ghosts fly free.

I was aware of the public postings about the game.

Thought I should clear that up!

Inty-Home, the scammers of Gyruss, is releasing also Quo Vadis (buggy and dull the game, horrible even the shell of the cart) and other crappy shovelware using brands and names without any licence 

I do not expect that Ghostbusters is any better... in the end, you buy a cardbox

I'm suprised Rev is going after this game.