IGNORED

sold

Austin

Hey guys, I have a spare GPU for sale. It's a Radeon RX-560 GPU (PCIE). It's a XFX 4GB model (link: https://www.xfxforce.com/gpus/amd-radeon-tm-rx-560-4gb-single-fan). GPU only, no box. I purchased this over Summer 2019 for use in an emulation and lightweight PC game rig. It only had very light use and was rock solid in the short time I used it. I've since upgraded the GPU in my main system and its old [and better] GPU ended up going in my emulation rig, leaving me with this spare RX-560. It was great for Steam games a few years back and prior, worked fine with my MAME setup and was able to handle Dreamcast emulation quite nicely (paired with a FX-8350 CPU and 8GB of RAM, to give you an idea of the system it was in). It has one HDMI port, one DisplayPort, and one DVI port. Looking for $60 shipped. Will be sent well padded in a USPS Priority Mail, medium flat-rate box.

Note: It's recommended you have Windows 7 or 10 with this GPU. AMD's drivers don't officially support Windows 8. You can get it working on Windows 8, but from doing so myself it's not really worth the trouble. Download the latest drivers here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-560

----------------

Reach out to me if you're interested. PayPal payments only. US buyers only (sorry, it's just easier on me!). Feedback thread: 

Edited by Austin

• 2 weeks later...

Will it work in a Dell Optiplex 9010? Is this a plug n play device? 

https://i.dell.com/sites/csdocuments/Shared-Content_data-Sheets_Documents/en/aa/Dell_OptiPlex_9010_spec_sheet.pdf

I'm a console player mostly. So I'm not up on new computer specs and such. 

Thanks

Oh and my PC in the Dell pdf spec sheet is the largest one next to the monitor and keyboard. 

Edited by Zeptari1
missing detail.

Yeah, it's probably not a good idea getting a newer dedicated GPU if you're running a 250 watt power supply. Also, if you're not comfortable about swapping parts it would probably be best to avoid for the time being.

Edited by Austin

I've done video card swaps before. Ok, actually once. And I was successful, But this was like ten years ago. I needed the upgrade to play Spore. Remember that one? LOL

Consider anything for trade @Austin ?

No biggie if paypal only.. 

I checked the specs of your PC and while you have the correct slot for it, you don't have a power supply that will be able to handle it. I'd feel uncomfortable selling it to you unless you plan on getting another PSU.

Obviously if you really want it you are more than welcome to take it, but you are on your own when it comes to getting it working and/or troubleshooting if you have issues with getting it working in your current setup.

Edited by Austin

@Austin

Thanks for looking into that for me. I'm mostly a Xbox gaming guy on modern systems. So upgrading my PC isn't my top priority. I'd definitely upgrade my power when I decided to grab a new card.

Retron 77 sold. GPU is still available, knocked it down to $60 shipped. This is a damn-good deal for anyone looking for a low to mid-range modern GPU on the cheap. If it sits here for a few more days I think I am going to remove the listing and slap it in my Windows 7 machine from 2009 (it currently has a 1GB GPU from a decade ago, so this would be an upgrade).

Edited by Austin

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2020 at 9:47 AM, Punisher5.0 said:

Too bad it doesnt play nice with Windows 8. My exwife is looking for a videocard to play some game and this one would be great except that fact. Hopefully one day AMD can up their game in the driver department.

It does play nice with Windows 8 when you track down the right drivers for it. It was a pain to find the right ones, but once I did it was perfectly fine.