IGNORED

GCE Vectrex 3D Imager

Patsy Sheehan

The 3D Imager! Although relatively few units were made commercially before the company went bankrupt, those who were lucky enough to find one were treated to another ground breaking experience for the Vectrex.

The Vectrex Arcade System was way ahead of it's time and the peripherals such as the Light Pen and the 3D Imager proved the system was truly unique.

No serious Vectrex connoisseur can claim legitamacy without the 3D Imager in his/her collection.

As you can see in the pictures, it is COMPLETE and near mint. You will likely not find a finer display piece.

Tested and working. I am asking $1700 for it.

Pm for inquiries. Thanks

veo1.jpg

veo2.jpg

veo3.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not surprising. Might have something to do with the price. It's about a thousand dollars too high. By all means, throw it on eBay auction-style and prove me wrong.

P.S. Joining a forum purely to peddle your goods (two posts total to your name: one in January when you posted, another in March when you bumped this same thread) is frowned upon.  

But I suppose I'll give you this free bump :P