IGNORED

Boxed PC Games for Free* (United Kingdom)

Mikebloke

* After postage, though I'll also take collection from Cheshire UK. I'm going to offer this in various places, including charging but wanted to give anyone with a particular interest here a chance. I usually avoid charging for boxes / bubble wrap when I can too by using what I've already got, and obviously bare in mind it might not be worth it to post/ship outside the UK. Assume any one time use keys to be used, but that all key codes is supplied and disks will spin in your drive (whether the installed game will work or not, I can't guarantee!). There is nearly 100 games here so forgive me for not offering a huge amount of information but I will answer any questions if they come in, and I will naturally note down any that is taken.

I will double check contents before confirming any offers so you know what you are getting if there is any interest. I have not checked any of these to see if there is anything "valuable" but I seriously doubt it. This is essentially my PC collection that can now be found on Steam, or doubles I picked up.

DSC_0412.JPG

DSC_0414.JPG

DSC_0415.JPG

DSC_0416.JPG

DSC_0419.JPG

DSC_0420.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG

DSC_0422.JPG

DSC_0423.JPG

DSC_0424.JPG

DSC_0425.JPG

DSC_0426.JPG