IGNORED

Arcade1up shows new Atari Micro Console

Rev

1.) If the micro consoles can plug into HDMI displays, then screw the AtGames Flashbacks!

2.) Speaking of AtGames, they also showed the Pac-Man, Disney Collection & Mick Mouse plug & plays in gamepad form like the Blast series.  At least this time Arcade1up's versions are advertised as NES games...

3.) I love the NBA Jam, Burgertime w/ Bad Dudes and of course Golden Axe: Revenge of Death Adder machines (finally!).  Only wished they they included the original Golden Axe instead of Wrestle War but that's my only complaint.

4.) Giant Joysticks! Somebody must have watched the movie Joysticks... :evil:

5.) $100 counter top barcade machines, it's about time

6.) And yes their virtual pinball machines look much better than the Toy Shock tables...plus they're designed by the makers of Zen Pinball.

So I was correct, these are just going to be working novelties....

https://thepopinsider.com/news/new-products/arcade1up-ces-2020/

So if you want right at the 7:44:30 mark they start showing off the LCD table top, and then they get to the micro Atari 2600.  You can see these things are really small, the joystick is like 1/3 actual size.  He also mentions they're working with Intellivision.  The micro consoles will work and be preloaded with I guess a small number of games.