IGNORED

Intellivision Jungle Hunt on ebay

Humblejack

I checked back on their thread and could find nothing about selling it but did not check all the way through. I did find this on the first page.

"Membership: $150usd per year
Here's what you get:
- Membership Card
- 1x CIB Game* + its rom file (Completely exclusive to the Club)
- Access to our roms vault (Completely exclusive to the Club)
*The Complete in box (Gatefold) game is completely exclusive to this club!
We’re NOT going to make or sell more copies!
In other words, this is your ONLY chance to get this game!"

I am not selling their (Gatefold) game. At least the one I got was not a gatefold box.  Also, I did not get the ROM  as stated and I checked the vault, there are not 10 Intellivision game ROMs as they said in #13 of their thread. There is only 9 and Jungle Hunt is not one of them.  So if I am doing something wrong here I will apologize to ColectorVision and take it off ebay as soon as they notify me.
 If there are only going to be 100 of these made with no more ever to be made I may have started it about $1000 too low anyway.

Did any of the members get the promised ROM?

Edited by Humblejack
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mthompson said:

You’ll need to pocket at least $150 from the sale to cover the 2020 membership fee that CollectorVision will soon be asking for. 

The Intellivision one was abandoned/ discontinued  due to low interest. No 2020 club. 

52 minutes ago, mthompson said:

You’ll need to pocket at least $150 from the sale to cover the 2020 membership fee that CollectorVision will soon be asking for. 

I know, I didn't think long (about 2 milliseconds).  The reason I started it at $175 is because of my costs plus what epay and paypal will take out. That $175 is close to my break even point. After this they may not let me join this year. If it does not cover the costs for this years membership I guess I'll just have to pay the difference. 

Although I think the markup is ludicrous, there is nothing mentioned in the Intellivision club thread like there was in the colecovision club thread about reselling the game.  And to his credit, I see the OP actually stated in that thread he would be selling his game in late January.

all that to say me and my moralistic ways are done in this thread.  Good luck With the sale OP.

34 minutes ago, Loafer said:

Although I think the markup is ludicrous, there is nothing mentioned in the Intellivision club thread like there was in the colecovision club thread about reselling the game.  And to his credit, I see the OP actually stated in that thread he would be selling his game in late January.

all that to say me and my moralistic ways are done in this thread.  Good luck With the sale OP.

Thanks. I guess the guy who has bid on it didn't think it was too bad so perhaps I will at least break even. I don't play them so I hope it goes to a good home.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ZillaRUSH said:

I was thinking about grabbing it...went for $429!!  Crazy.  Anyone have this game?    How is it?  I can wait til the ROM is released. 

I guess the fact (facts are subject to change in the world of video games) that Collectorvision said in their original thread that they were only going to sell a maximum of 100 but I don't think 100 people signed up for it. Last I heard was about 70. They stated they would never make any more. They also said the members would get the ROM but it would not be released.  Here is the quote from their thread. So far, I have not gotten the promised ROM, I don't know if any other member has but would be interested to know.

"Only 100 Members entries available!
*We might add more entry if there's enough demands

Membership: $150usd per year

Here's what you get:

- Membership Card
- 1x CIB Game* + its rom file (Completely exclusive to the Club)
- Access to our roms vault (Completely exclusive to the Club)

*The Complete in box (Gatefold) game is completely exclusive to this club!
We’re NOT going to make or sell more copies!
In other words, this is your ONLY chance to get this game!"