IGNORED

Pezz82 youtube channel gone? What Happened?

All these handy guides with a sense of humor are all gone.

BlisSTer for MiSTer: use original controllers with MiSTer FPGA,

MiSTer FPGA - Messing around with "Scripts" a Guide + Arcade ...

MiSTer FPGA - Minimig Guide - Easy Setup for Amiga Core ...

I hope at the very least it was his own doing and not from Youtube shenanigans.   Maybe he is updating his channel? All the same, along with Smokemonster, his was my favorite new MiSTer focused channel.  If Pezz is calling it a day, I hope for what it's worth he knows his videos were greatly enjoyed and appreciated by me.  Thank you Pezz82! 

• 3 weeks later...
I wish him the best. Schnuth, I hope you had permission from him to share such details here. If not, I wish I could un-read your comment.

He didn’t tell me any more than that, I didn’t ask for any details, and I wish him the best. Just figured I’d update this thread so people didn’t worry. If you feel that I’ve over stepped any boundaries feel free to delete my post.

On 1/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, Austin said:

I don't understand why people feel the need to delete their channels, especially if the information is good/useful. 

Slightly O/T, but does anyone else grab copies of videos that are particularly interesting/useful/etc.?

For example, I recently found some great videos discussing technical details of the PS 2 and the various hardware revisions. If that channel ever gets deleted for whatever reason, I now have my own permanent, local, off-line copy. 

Just now, jhd said:

Slightly O/T, but does anyone else grab copies of videos that are particularly interesting/useful/etc.?

For example, I recently found some great videos discussing technical details of the PS 2 and the various hardware revisions. If that channel ever gets deleted for whatever reason, I now have my own permanent, local, off-line copy. 

I don't, but that's really not a bad idea. Kind of wish I did for some old videos that I can no longer find. :(

• 2 weeks later...