Sign in to follow this  
therealbountybob

HSC Season 17 Welcome and Games Suggestions

At least 20 people have voted in the poll for round 1, so that should hopefully give a good turnout.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, carlsson said:

At least 20 people have voted in the poll for round 1, so that should hopefully give a good turnout.

I can't remember the record but we had over 30 players one year for round 1, I figure we need 30 to have 10 left by the end of season!

I've now offered prizes and will start the mail blitz tomorrow. I want all HSC players to walk around their towns wearing one of those advertising board things and see how many of you get arrested :D 

Good to see McKong Bro has voted, I look forward to the avatar, you guys probably didn't see the one for Mrs MKong, it still makes me laugh just thinking of it :thumbsup:

I've just voted for all the games as I like them all, currently DK and Joust battling it out, if we get enough participation I might stick to 7 game polls this season.

Having multiple rounds at the same time did not work so well before, I've committed to 9 rounds of 1-2 games so let's see how it goes.

Better service the joysticks :)

• Like 1

In my list, I meant the Moon Patrol Redux, not the earlier Arcade version that matched arcade colors only. But I guess we can scratch that from my list since I was just in the MPR thread and noticed comments about playing it already in HSC.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

I may give this a try this year.  I'm not much of a gamer, but really need to try out a bunch of games I've never played.  Do I need to sign up somewhere?

Randy

co-host ANTIC Podcast ataripodcast.com

host Floppy Days Podcast floppydays.com

• Like 2

We just started the first round - Joust. The only thing you need to do is to play the game and post a score before the round ends. Optionally you submit a screenshot. Nowhere to sign up or any requirement to participate regularly, though of course it is more fun the more time you can devote to playing.

• Like 1