IGNORED

ABBUC released and comes Another Pong...

José Pereira

Gunstar, send me your details to check when you actually joined. Maybe we still have some copies. I don´t know for sure, so fare I didn´t see them. IF there are any left, I´ll check who joined in 2019 after the release and get them out to those people. But I can´t promise anything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skr said:

Gunstar, send me your details to check when you actually joined. Maybe we still have some copies. I don´t know for sure, so fare I didn´t see them. IF there are any left, I´ll check who joined in 2019 after the release and get them out to those people. But I can´t promise anything.

I‘ve been a member for a couple of years but for some reason did not get another Pong, too. 

3 minutes ago, slx said:

I‘ve been a member for a couple of years but for some reason did not get another Pong, too. 

OH! I know you are, so this is a big mistake. Please send me an Email as a reminder (Currently working like 16 hours a day, still at work now) so that I can check immediately.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skr said:

Thanks @skr, if I can find the details...I'm not sure if I even know my member number anymore or have the e-mail it came with, but I'll check. I wasn't to concerned about keeping track of it once I had used it to gain access to the member's area on the ABBUC website. But I'm not all that worried about getting bonus stuff from before I joined (though I will gladly accept it), but it might be nice if you could find out if #138 was ever sent to me by Wolfgang. So I'll see if I can find any "details."

Or are you simply wanting my real name and address to look it up?

Both #136 and #138 disks should be available for me to download the ATR's for on ABBUC site anyway, right? Are there PDF's of the magazine there too? (sort of a redundant question as I'm going to look this evening)

Thanks again 

Edited by Gunstar

36 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Or are you simply wanting my real name and address to look it up?

Yes, that´ll be enough to check.

Both #136 and #138 disks should be available for me to download the ATR's for on ABBUC site anyway, right? Are there PDF's of the magazine there too? (sort of a redundant question as I'm going to look this evening)

The PDFs are not there yet, working on some stuff to get it available, will probably be done next week. This week I´m fully busy with other stuff.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, skr said:

Maybe I can help one or two people with an original copy. Wolfgang sent me some exemplars. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pps said:

Maybe I can help one or two people with an original copy. Wolfgang sent me some exemplars. 

That´s a great and generous offer. I´ll check and send you the list of people tomorrow. If you would like to send them out personally, we will of course refund you for packing and shipping. Please wait for the list, I´m still at work.

• Like 1