IGNORED

My gatefold games

Arnaud Giese

I am assuming the Orange Warlords is not a Gatefold. 

I have and orange one and it is not. 

Very nice. They look to be in great shape.

I have 2 sets of CIB Atari Gatefolds and the Sears Gatefolds. I just recently got a Indy 500 Big box complete to truly complete one of those GF sets. 

2600 Atari - Sears Gatefold Complete-2.jpg

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

I am assuming the Orange Warlords is not a Gatefold. 

I have and orange one and it is not. 

Very nice. They look to be in great shape.

I have 2 sets of CIB Atari Gatefolds and the Sears Gatefolds. I just recently got a Indy 500 Big box complete to truly complete one of those GF sets. 

2600 Atari - Sears Gatefold Complete-2.jpg

That is fantastic, both of you.  Around how much would it be, would you say, to round up a set of CIB gatefold games?  I assume the Atari versions would cost more, yes?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arnaud Giese said:

I think you can find few gatefold games for $25-$45. You would pay more for the indy 500 big box and basic math ($100-$150 range). all depends of the condition of course.

I agree. Most can be had for less than $50. Combat and Air and Sea Battle were my cheapest ones. Basic Math one was $123 and the other was $100. I just paid $70 for my Big Box Indy500 complete with controllers. So I think I did really good there. I have an empty beat up big box that  came with controllers only for $8.00. But it was pretty rough. So when I saw the chance to upgrade complete for $70 I jumped on it. It should be here Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

I agree. Most can be had for less than $50. Combat and Air and Sea Battle were my cheapest ones. Basic Math one was $123 and the other was $100. I just paid $70 for my Big Box Indy500 complete with controllers. So I think I did really good there. I have an empty beat up big box that  came with controllers only for $8.00. But it was pretty rough. So when I saw the chance to upgrade complete for $70 I jumped on it. It should be here Saturday. 

you did very good on indy500

• Like 1