IGNORED

Air Support Cover art ?

Cabbage

So I recently got asked by a friend to make a reproduction Box for the Game Air Support.

The only problem here is that I can not find any picture of the box.

The only thing I found was this redesign:

https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/15354/my-remastered-atari-800-covers-and-logos-recorded-videos

Where I think he mistook Air Support with a different Air Game by English Software.

The actual game is by Synapse.

Does anyone have a copy that could be scanned ?

Help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers'

• Like 1

not an easy task, i cant find it neither but youre in the right place to request a scan.

english software would often release games under licence. it is the same game but alas, it doesnt help your crusade. hopefully the synapse boxart is more appealing!!

• Like 1

I assume the Synapse art would be better.

I actually found the Mail adress of the artist who drew most of the Boxart for Synapse's games, but it's locked so I can't write him.

I made a mockup, but it uses Artwork from a different game. I guess this will do for the time being.

MOCUP.png

• Like 4

Unfortunately Air Support was never released (by Synapse) as a separate package.  It was bundled with Quasimodo and only received a sticker on the outside of the box.

The artist (Tim Boxell) who did almost all of the Synapse art (everything except for Encounter) was here at AA a few years ago.  He mentioned one cover that he created for an unreleased game, but I believe that title was Reptilian.

I think your mock-up looks great!

• Like 1