IGNORED

Neil Peart, drummer of Rush has passed. ?

IMBerzerk

He will be missed for sure... One very talented person and the heart and soul of Rush..  Very private person all his life. Fighting Brain Cancer for 3 years with no one even hearing about... RIP Brother Neil, now he is Rockn with all the other Legends in Rock n Roll Heaven...   

I was shocked and saddened when I heard.  I was fortunate enough to see them live 3-4 times over the years.  I had 12th row at the St Louis Arena for the Counterparts tour.  Niel threw a drumstick and the guy in front of me caught it.

Also, I literally just picked up Grace Under Pressure at a thrift store for $1 last weekend.

IMG_20200111_002948.jpg

4 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I was shocked and saddened when I heard.  I was fortunate enough to see them live 3-4 times over the years.  I had 12th row at the St Louis Arena for the Counterparts tour.  Niel threw a drumstick and the guy in front of me caught it.

Also, I literally just picked up Grace Under Pressure at a thrift store for $1 last weekend.

IMG_20200111_002948.jpg

Both grace under pressure and moving pictures are my favorite albums. Exit stage left is there best live album. 

• Like 2