IGNORED

Ralf Kornmann's Vectrex Emulator

LS650

Over in the Facebook forum Vectrex fans unite!, a poster named Ralf Kornmann has been posting links to alpha releases of a new Vectrex emulator, so far called just Vectrex Emulator Version 0.2.1 Alpha (Windows; DirectX 11).

This is really a great emulator so far. The graphics look great and the sound is really good. 

I'm not sure if it would be cool to post a direct link to the Google drive download, so I recommend folks go check it out.

• Like 1

BTW, unlike most (all?) other Vectrex emulators, this one does a decent job with Clean Sweep.

Not to speak ill of the "dead" - only ParaJVE and the original Vecx do not display Clean Sweep Ok.

DVE, Vectrexy, Vide, Mess

All make pretty good attempts to display CleanSweep right!

Over on Facebook Ralf Kornmann gave me permission to share the link to the Early Alpha version of his Vectrex Emulator software here.

Vectrex Emulator for Windows & DirectX 11 ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/15-_Ch8ME0-XE9Al3sy6ocAuWx8afvZ-V/view )

Check the link fairly often.  So far, the announcements of updates are posted in the Vectrex fans unite! Facebook group.  The link to the updates has stayed the same.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, taufan99 said:

This emulator has potential! Hopefully there will be newer updates.

I hope so to.  I think that compared to other Vectrex emulators, the screen appearance is very realistic.  The sound quality is also excellent.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...