IGNORED

New Games

Jaxivision

The remaining orders I’m hoping are all shipped by end of this week or beginning of next.   Thanks for patience.  

Im always available in PM or the link on the store.  A little behind on emails. 

thanks 

A9A07469-6869-4DA5-A07E-F4DF36AB9EE4.jpeg

Edited by Rev

7 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

This reminds me I still need to buy Aardvard.

I’ve been trying to buy one game a month and I’m falling behind.  So many great games.   What a time to be alive and playing Intellivision.   Though I think younger me might question my actions. And I still need to save up for Amico, Turbografx 16 mini and PS5.   

Going to have to sell some sealed copies of Spiker and Tutankhamen.  If you own sealed copies of these please give me your address and security alarm code.  K thx ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Rev! 

You have a perfect track record in my book as i have bought every game you have released with no issues.

After 3 months i get worried even with the best people. And communication goes along way with someone you trust. 

Thanks for updating me and all of us here. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 11:17 AM, Rev said:

Almost there on the supplies I’m hearing. Thanks to all for patience.  I’ll send a newsletter this week and bring everyone up to speed with IntellivisionRevolution and the future. 

Thanks

Holy cow. I went back and checked. I made a payment on Nov 28th for Aardvark, FUBAR, Melody Runner, Hotel Bunny and Meteors. Hopefully they will arrive soon also.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:37 AM, Intellivet said:

Yup.  I sent a payment on November 28th for Aardvark, FUBAR, and Melody Runner as well but have not received them either.  Looks like there are many outstanding backorders still processing.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:27 AM, the1hatman said:

I'm ok with my stuff being on backorder. I just hope USPS didn't loose my stuff. They're a nightmare to deal with when that happens.

Me too. Not trying to complain. Just want to make sure it wasn't lost in transit. It was so long ago I almost ordered another Aardvark but thankfully checked my past purchases first since I was getting a feeling of deja-vu :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 9:37 AM, Intellivet said:

Yup.  I sent a payment on November 28th for Aardvark, FUBAR, and Melody Runner as well but have not received them either.  Looks like there are many outstanding backorders still processing.

Finally got my games in the mail today!!!  Thanks Rev.  Going to be a great weekend with just me and INTV.

• Like 3

On 4/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, poconojo said:

Hello Rev. I ordered JR Pacman on febuary 28th. Just wondering when the game will be shipped?  I sent an email but no response. Please let me know. Thanks

I don't know why I said JR Pacman. I ordered DK Junior! I got an email its ready for shipment. Sometimes I am a tardo! Looking forward to getting my game. I will buy JR Pacman next. Thanks.