IGNORED

Free Intellivision Games, Overlays, Manuals, & Some Misc. Stuff

blainelocklair

Update 01/15/2019

First, thanks so much for the subs to the channel. I appreciate you so much!

Everything has been claimed at this time. Two boxes headed out today, two are waiting for mailing address info (check your PMs if you wrote me). All PMs have also been answered.

Thanks!

---

Hi everyone!

I've got some extra Intelly games, manuals, overlays, and some loose stuff I can send you for free. I only ask for the following kindness in exchange:

* Please only take what you need or can use. I'm happy to send individual items on request to a good home - your home. :) 

* I love peeps from all over the globe, but I can only ship these items within the con-US 48 since they are free. Customs charges might be a bit much.

* Promise you have subscribed to my YouTube channel about repairing, restoring, and modding video game hardware and other video game content here: http://www.youtube.com/blainelocklair

That's it. Drop me a PM if you see something you'd like mailed to you and I'll mark each as claimed in the thread as they're spoken for.

Thanks!
Blaine

IMG_0069.JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_3601.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_9968.JPG

Edited by blainelocklair
  • Like 2