IGNORED

Found: Primal Rage for Jaguar

joeatari1

Looking to complete my Jag CD collection.  If you have one in good to excellent condition, let me know.  I play my games, so I don't need a shelf queen or NIB (although I wouldn't turn one down for the right price, bear in mind that it will be opened and played).  I would also consider trading for one of my original pro controllers.

Edited by joeatari1
added trade option

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 12:27 AM, bluejay said:

Check this out if you haven't already: I'm not Jaguar expert and I have no idea what Primal Rage is worth these days, but this guy has it for $235.

Thanks @bluejay, I have been in contact with him about some other games previously and just contacted him about some more recently.  We were able to come to a deal on this and my Jag CD collection is now complete.  I appreciate the heads up.

3 hours ago, joeatari1 said:

Thanks @bluejay, I have been in contact with him about some other games previously and just contacted him about some more recently.  We were able to come to a deal on this and my Jag CD collection is now complete.  I appreciate the heads up.

You're quite welcome:)