IGNORED

IntelliVania for the Mattel Intellivision coming 2020

Rev

I did find that the TAS shortcut worked on level 2-1 just before the 2-2 door.  Which you have to use a medusa head to get a boost to the other platform.  Don't have to traverse the entire room to get to the higher platform. There's a chicken leg to refill your life in the next room in the step. Don't drop down to where you can't get back up. I assume jumping on a bat on to the tall ledge might work in 1-2 to bypass the Mermans room below. I haven't tried it yet.

I'm going to try to complete the 3rd level later via password I got from Game Over.  The game a bit challenging due to the controller. 

9 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Just looking at those fancy boxes.  What defines if the game is Action, Homebrew or Arcade Network?

9 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

Rev’s mood at the time

8 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Wait 'til you see the Brony Network.

As Jason has alluded to, I fear the rise of the Brony Network and all that that implies. 

I received Intellivania today, and i can't believe how incredible it is for a 1979 device.

Maybe it is the most unexpected achievement i've never seen.

The only inconvenience is the controller, it is not suitable for this kind of "modern" gameplay.

IMG_20210331_131827[1].jpg

IMG_20210331_224951[1].jpg

Edited by Michel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Special Teams said:

image.png.1133ed97d0109d261927dece69475935.png

Either Rev is "snowed in" or my package fell out of his truck on the way to the Post Office.

If anyone driving through Oxford NC sees a box lying in a ditch, it's my games!

Your package is fine. Rev prints out the labels in advance of packing. It can take time as he is a one-person operation. 
The result can be two weeks or so between “shipping” and shipping. But it will be shipped. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Special Teams said:

I'm pretty sure he's using child labor.

He 1000% is. Problem is Stephan just got married so I'm not sure who we're going to send for burgers at PRGE if his new wife doesn't let him go. I'm thinking Jason as he likes to wander the streets of Portland. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/2/2021 at 12:09 AM, mdoerty said:

Your package is fine. Rev prints out the labels in advance of packing. It can take time as he is a one-person operation. 
The result can be two weeks or so between “shipping” and shipping. But it will be shipped. 

hopefully ^_^;;.  Mine's still at the same stage, though from March 7th :)

• 1 month later...