IGNORED

What's your rarest game

Irvingnator

On 1/21/2020 at 1:22 AM, ave1 said:

I found the 1st 2600 Trail of the Pink Panther prototype back in 1992.  Not long after that I found the 1st known "Pepsi Invaders"...

I didn't know you also found the first Pepsi Invaders too! That's pretty damn cool to have a first in the community on two high profile games like that.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:58 AM, Atari2600Lives said:

I am one of the few owners of Air raid , also consider Eli’s ladder , Pepsi invaders , Atalanta II , Magi Card,  BMX and others I have  up there also. 
really after all these years Eli’s ladder might be the rarest. 

nice, so what exactly are you missing from the top of the rarity list?  Red Sea Crossing?  I mean, beneath that level, everything else is considerably 'easy' to obtain...not cheap, but available....

My rarest games are:

1.  a PAL copy of the Activision Decathlon...signed by David Crane

2.  a repro copy of Kabobber.  The game is in a standard Atari cart...not an Activision one (which it should be.)  One day, I'll get around to making an Activision-style label and put the ROM in an Activision shell for more authenticity.

I also have a Yars' Revenge, signed by HSW.  :)

• 1 year later...

The rarest games I have are all 3 SwordQuest games, Tooth Protectors, Condor Attack, Shuttle Orbiter, Sir Lancelot (single) Motocross Racer (single) King Kong, I want my mommy, Chase the Chuck wagon, Crazy Climber, Bumper Bash, Space Monster (PAL T handle) and of course Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre all NTSC! 

6451517A-8F66-4B9A-9C98-923F0141E5AD.jpeg

According to the rarity chart it is either Guardian, Chase the Chuck Wagon or Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot Xonox double-ender. But among this crowd none of it is particularly rare. So I guess for me, though, I'd put it at the Guardian, as I happened to find it for a mere $3 and it is in great condition.

Here's my current list according to the AA Rarity Guide.

Boing! (8)
Bumper Bash (9)
Crazy Climber (8)
Guardian (8)
Party Mix #10 (7)
Smurfs Save The Day (8) - I need Berenstain Bears and associated tapes for my KidVid Controller.