Irvingnator

What's your rarest game

Hello Atariage! I was wondering what your rarest game is. Mine is either a bootleg 4 in 1 cart or a boxed chuck norris superkicks + artillery duel. 

P.S. so sorry about my last post

I am one of the few owners of Air raid , also consider Eli’s ladder , Pepsi invaders , Atalanta II , Magi Card,  BMX and others I have  up there also. 
really after all these years Eli’s ladder might be the rarest. 

Edited by Atari2600Lives
  • Like 1

I found the 1st 2600 Trail of the Pink Panther prototype back in 1992.  Not long after that I found the 1st known "Pepsi Invaders"...

On 1/21/2020 at 1:22 AM, ave1 said:

I found the 1st 2600 Trail of the Pink Panther prototype back in 1992.  Not long after that I found the 1st known "Pepsi Invaders"...

I didn't know you also found the first Pepsi Invaders too! That's pretty damn cool to have a first in the community on two high profile games like that.

checking prices today, seems my sealed copy of Fatal Run for 7800 has gone up some...does that count?  Boing! for the 2600....

On 1/20/2020 at 12:58 AM, Atari2600Lives said:

I am one of the few owners of Air raid , also consider Eli’s ladder , Pepsi invaders , Atalanta II , Magi Card,  BMX and others I have  up there also. 
really after all these years Eli’s ladder might be the rarest. 

nice, so what exactly are you missing from the top of the rarity list?  Red Sea Crossing?  I mean, beneath that level, everything else is considerably 'easy' to obtain...not cheap, but available....

My rarest games are:

1.  a PAL copy of the Activision Decathlon...signed by David Crane

2.  a repro copy of Kabobber.  The game is in a standard Atari cart...not an Activision one (which it should be.)  One day, I'll get around to making an Activision-style label and put the ROM in an Activision shell for more authenticity.

I also have a Yars' Revenge, signed by HSW.  :)