IGNORED

Bet on Collectorvision club's 2020 secret game?

youki

Dragons lair, but not the version that was ported to the Adam........I recall JF stating they were working on that game a while back.....but maybe since it was released on Adam (and subsequently converted to cartridge for CV) this may not be the game.  But one never does know........

4 hours ago, Phil7833 said:

Satan's Hollow, Disks of Tron/ Tron Arcade...

Satan's Hollow has been ported to Atari 2600  ,  and Disks of Tron  on Intellivision.    According to what JF said , the secret game never have been ported on Atari , Intellivision, Colecovision, SG1000 and MSX.   So should not be that ones.

It can not be a new version of  Dragon's lair as well  .

Black Window would be great !

2 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

This thread feels to me like trying to squeeze it out of him what the secret game is. Maybe just not worry about it and find out when it comes?

No, it is just for fun  any way we won't know until it is released.   Just  to try to guess for fun.    

11 hours ago, AtariBrian said:

This thread feels to me like trying to squeeze it out of him what the secret game is. Maybe just not worry about it and find out when it comes?

Or it could give him an idea on what to work on next. ;)

8 hours ago, youki said:

Satan's Hollow has been ported to Atari 2600  ,  and Disks of Tron  on Intellivision.    According to what JF said , the secret game never have been ported on Atari , Intellivision, Colecovision, SG1000 and MSX.   So should not be that ones.

It can not be a new version of  Dragon's lair as well  .

Black Window would be great !

No, it is just for fun  any way we won't know until it is released.   Just  to try to guess for fun.    

Yeah but JF has already confirmed that two of the guesses were not the game so hopefully he goes silent from here on out. 

19 hours ago, youki said:

Could be Zoo Keeper indeed...   

but could be also Wild Western :)

Zoo Keeper is having an Atari Renaissance lately, so it would not surprise me. Atari 5200 & 8-bit computers and now 2600 in about the span of a year. As a two stick game, Black Window would be a first for ColecoVision in many ways, so, I think it is about as likely as Animal Land Murder Mystery, especially with the recent emphasis on “100% arcade accurate”.    I still like the thought of it. 

45 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

I won't say anything more
Else, it would defeat the purpose of the Club 

Where is the fun in that?

I vote that you keep dropping hints, teasers, shooting down wrong game guesses and the like. If people don't want to know, they can go silent by not following this very specific thread.

15 minutes ago, NIAD said:

That would be super cool and all the more reason to keep it super secretive!

Come to think of it, It would be my fav choice.  But it’s Nintendo that is partnered with instant litigation and since no one can keep a secret, I really doubt its that game

27 minutes ago, NIAD said:

How about Crossbow by Exidy 1983 with a Light Gun Controller! ?

14 minutes ago, Loafer said:

I wish but no way.  They sell Phoenix consoles that connect via hdmi so they’d need probably two different types of gun tech so since there isn’t even one ... nope lol

I was looking thru MAME's listing of Exidy games and when I saw that one, I just had to throw it out there. As far as the Light Gun Controller idea, I saw that someone is working on such a gun controller that works with modern TVs, so the techs at CollectorVision can implement support for old and modren TVs and just add a switch to the gun controller to select which TV it's being used with... ala the switch on the Roller Controller! ?

My two cents.... I DO NOT care what the game is (well ok if it's pong 2600 upgraded... ? )

I may not have many years left in this life but...

I've paid my money to a group of people that continue to 'amaze' me at what they release (Collectorvision / Opcode / Pixelboy / others). 

Haven't been able to purchase EVERYTHING released :(  (dam it) - but please continue to do the 'job' you do.

Thank you to all!!!

JF / Toby + a cast of other great people!

Luc  + ditto to your 'helpers'

Ed (AND Grazi) + 'helpers'

so many others....

sorry if you are not named.... you are great.

You are the BEST....

Jeff31

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1